Don’t click away from this page….I know you are looking for CHEAP auto insurance!
- Get quotes in just minutes! Fast – Easy – FREE
- Compare multiple quotes at once and save time
- Want to save $500 or more? Enter your zip code!
You could save up to $598 on your auto insurance!
Frankly, 21 year old car insurance premiums can be expensive. A 21 year old is still considered to be a high risk driver. They are still somewhat young and impulsive (remember that insurance companies look at averages) and they are involved in more traffic accidents than older drivers.
Add to that the fact that they are now legal drinking age in most states and are more likely to drive from bars after drinking. Because of this they have a higher percentage of alcohol related traffic tickets and accidents than younger and older drivers.
In spite of this there are still ways that a 21 year old driver can still get a decent insurance rate.
Maintain A Good Driving Record
If they got their driver’s license when they were sixteen, they have been driving for 5 years. That means that they have had plenty of time to develop a good driving record which gives them a much better chance of getting lower than average insurance rates from most carriers. This is true for any age driver but especially for a 21 year old.
Girls Get Better Rates
If you are a 21 year old woman, you are statistically a safer driver than a male driver and will therefore get better rates than a 21 year old male.
Protect Your Credit Rating
One thing that a lot of people do not consider when qualifying for a good insurance rate is a good credit score. If you pay your bills on time it shows a level of maturity and responsibility that insurance companies view as a positive thing. This will make you a better risk in their eyes and can save you money on your insurance.
It is true that twenty-one year olds may have a harder time getting good rates on auto insurance, but their situation is not without hope. If you maintain a good driving record and pay your bills on time, 21 year olds can improve their car insurance rates.
More Insurance Tips
- Free Credit Rating Check Online – Reports And Scores At No Cost | WITHOUTDEBTS.COM
- My Finance blog » Blog Archive » Free Credit Rating Government – U.S. Consumers Are entitled to a Free Credit Report
- The advantages of combining home and auto insurance
- What does your credit score start out as? | financial stocks answers
- How High Gas Prices Can Lead to Lower Auto Insurance Rates | financebis
- Raising your credit score | Auto Credit Express Auto Loan Blog
- Cheaper Car Insurance – Three Tips For Cheap Auto Insurance Rates
- Cheap Auto Liability Insurance Quotes – Where to Get Them
- Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes | Used Vehicles
- Auto Insurance For High Risk Drivers – Easing the Pain | TROMPYX